Over the last few years, real estate in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit has grown into a booming industry with no end in sight. Owning property in this top destination in Mexico comes with a high reward for a wide variety of reasons. Besides the Mexican Pacific coast being a beautiful region with a deliciously mild climate and warm people, one of the reasons that owning property in Puerto Vallarta and surrounding areas is the simple fact that there is always something happening.
Although the area does rotate through a seasonal tourism cycle, as more and more people come to spend time here through the off-season, more events and goings-on begin to take shape throughout the entire year. The list of things to do in Puerto Vallarta never runs short!
This spring, for example, is set to host a wide variety of festivals and events; making it one of the most exciting seasons to be in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit. Events to look forward to this spring include:
- Puerto Vallarta Marathon 2019 on April 7th.
- The Riviera Nayarit Rock Festival on April 19th.
- Cuisine of the Sun 2019 International Food and Wine Festival from April 23rd to 26th.
- 2019 Jaguar Polo Cup in San Pancho, Nayarit from April 25th to 28th.
- RHA Electronic Music Festival on April 26th & 27th.
- Puerto Vallarta Open professional tennis tournament from April 29th to May 5th.
- Down Puerto Vallarta professional mountain biking event May 12th & 13th.
- The Riviera Nayarit Wind Festival from May 17th to 19th.
- Puerto Vallarta Restaurant Week 2019 from May 15th to June 10th.
- Vallarta Pride from May 20th to 27th.
With over a decade of experience working with clients to buy or sell their homes in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, the team at NuHome is your greatest asset when it comes to investing in a vacation home in Puerto Vallarta. Our goal is to provide our clients with the most comprehensive personalized real estate service possible so that their Puerto Vallarta real estate journey is stress-free.